Arctic Animals Literacy and Math Centers
Use this thematic unit to teach 5 language/literacy centers and 5 math centers on arctic animals. ALL activities are in color and in black and white. All activities are based around Ohio’s Development and Learning Standards for Preschool. This thematic unit was created to give the teacher a language/literacy and a math lesson daily for a full week. Use the activities multiple times and extend your study on arctic animals. A data sheet is also included to keep track of your students and their academic skills.
- vocabulary Cards with vocabulary matching game
- writing Cards with vocabulary
- syllable Sort with picture cues and without
- readers in color and black and white
- match game with pictures and beginning sound
- game with graph and die around vocabulary
- color sheet as well as sticker sheet identifying numbers 1-10
- positional words with visual and verbal directives and a corresponding datasheet
- one-to-one correspondence with base ten boxes
- sorting mats for different animals using different landscapes
DATA SHEET at the end to record answers!
Have fun in the winter months learning about Arctic Animals!
If you like this product check out other ones on my site about winter!
Also, check out my TpT store! Busy little hands.